using a fluorescent copic...

Hello my fabulous friends!

A little over a month ago, I ordered a bunch of Whimsy Stamps... I have a TON of 'thank you' cards that I'll be making over the next few months because my family has seriously AMAZING friends and neighbors who have done, and continue to do so much to support my parents while my Mom is sick.
   I fell in love with these sweet Whimsy images. They are so much fun to color, and look amazing even when the card design is super simple! 


Paper: Georgia Pacific
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Loli & Shellie, Many Thanks
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink Picket Fence; Copic E30, E31, E33, RV42, YG63, E29, E39, E53, E49, BPP, BG07, FBG2, BG000, W4, W0, R20, R22, RV14, YG99, YG67, G43, E81, E84, E87, E57, E55, YR20, N4, N2, N0

If you follow me on Instagram (you can find me HERE ), you'll know I've been doing thedailymarker30day color challenge

 I'm also entering this in the Whimsy Challenge.


One of my personal challenges today was to start finding good blends for my little used markers  (namely the fluorescents..) So this cheerful blue dress is done with B99, BG07, FBG2, and BG000.... I love how it turned out! I think FBG2 will get used more often in the future! 

Quick tip: Distress Picket Fence re-inker can be used to lighten an area while still keeping the shadows and highlights.... I colored the dress and the headband, then painted on a little Picket Fence to make the lace and polkadots just a bit lighter so they stand out, while retaining the dimension created with the shadows and highlights...

I love the added texture and interest dots can add... Like the texture on the snail shell. It's also a good way to blend colors that aren't wanting to blend easily. 

Have a wonderful day, and don't forget that you still have time to join in thedailymarker30 coloring challenge, and the Whimsy challenge

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments

  1. This is just the sweetest thank you for joining into our challenge at Whimsy Stamps challenge blog

    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our WHIMSY STAMPS challenge blog so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful, love the dotted details on the snail, thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment