fairy birthday wishes...

Hello my fabulous friends! 

I'm stopping in today with a quick post to share a sweet and simple card I made for an upcoming birthday...

Paper: Recollections Glitter Paper; Georgia Pacific
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Iris
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle; Copic multiliner, Skin-E00, E21, RV42, V20, V22 Hair-E44, E55, E53, E40 Wings-B21, 0, E49, E44, E41 Shirt-BG11, BG72, BG75, BG78 Flowers-R05, R02, R12, YR000, YR21
Other: twine; rhinestones


I colored this beautiful girl as part of thedailymarker30day coloring challenge (there's only a few days left to join in this challenge!!). 

I love this Whimsy stamp! Isn't she sweet?!?!  I wanted to keep the color scheme simple, so I stuck to 3 basic colors... This is a simple way to create cohesion in a piece.

I wanted to add a little extra bling to the card, so I dug out my teeny tiny rhinestones... I didn't have the right color rhinestones, so I used a Copic marker to custom color the rhinestones. You can do this with any alcohol based ink. I like to keep a stock of clear and white embellishments on hand that I can alter to fit any color scheme.

 Well, my puppy is telling me it's play time.. 

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments