altenew color challenge...

Hello my fabulous friends!

 I wanted to jump on real quick and share a fun card I made...

Paper: Strathmore Bristol Smooth, Georgia Pacific
Stamps: Altenew Peony Bouqet, Amazing You
Ink: VersaMark; VersaFine Onyx Black; Zig Clean Color (028, 061, 052, 230, 021, 046, 043
Other: clear embossing powder; Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins



This set is actually a layering stamp set, but one of the great things about stamps is you don't HAVE to stick to what design is on the package! I just used the outline stamps to build my own bouquet, masking between the layers.  

It's been a while since I have pulled out my Zig Clean Color markers. It was so fun going back to an old favorite! I heat embossed the images using clear embossing powder... I love the end result of this technique.  It's fun doing watercolor techniques because each piece comes out different, and you can layer colors to create new colors!



Speaking of colors, my colors today were inspired by the Altenew Inspiration Challenge for October.
Isn't that a beautiful color palette???

*swoon*

If these colors speak to you (or challenge you), you still have a week to join in the fun!!! 

Enjoy!
~Kassi
SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments