you lift me up

Hello my fabulous friends!

It's been a rough year for my family, but I have been overwhelmed by the friends (both those I know personally, and those who I've only crossed paths with via social media) who have reached out with words of support just when I need it most. Thank you!

I think this quote from Wplus9's  Party Animal set says it quite nicely:
"You always lift me up when I'm feeling down"

Paper: Georgia Pacific; DCWV Holiday Glitz
Stamps: Wplus9 Party Animals;Unity Create Today
Other: colored pencils


I'm also grateful that I have my creative outlets to help get me through the hard days! It's amazing how a few hours surrounded by stamps, inks, and markers can make me feel better! Ok, let's be honest... Even just LOOKING at ink pads, or markers all lined up in rainbow order on my deskwith all their colorful gorgeousness makes me happy! 

I wanted to do some more practicing with my Chameleon pens and no line coloring...  


 There is a matching die set for these animals, but I didn't want the white halo, so I just fussy cut them.

The window was created using this stamp from Unity's Create Today set. I love this sketchy heart! For this card, I inked up the heart, but avoided the long tails... After stamping it on the card front, I used a craft knife to cut out the inside window. I love that not only does that give you a window, it also frames it. A little Glitz paper behind the window gives it a pop of sparkle.

Well, the puppy is telling me it's time to go for a walk... 

Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments